Unlike regular businesses, the creative industry is one that values older technologies and mediums. Whether it’s an old camera to give a vintage vibe to a project, or using traditional paint and canvas to capture the strokes of an expressive painter, it’s one of the most unique areas to work in.
One of the most interesting aspects of working in the creative industry is being able to merge traditional techniques with modern technologies. By adopting the latest technological advances and combining them with the techniques of creative professionals, it’s possible to create some utterly unique and bespoke models with both speed and precision. This is all possible thanks to the 3D CNC machining services offered by JH May, a professional model maker based in Essex, UK.
What’s the purpose of 3D CNC machining?
Whether it’s a scale model of a large project, prototyping unique structures or bringing 3D works of art into real life, there are countless different purposes for 3D CNC machining.
- Prototype new products that you plan to sell and show them at events to gain valuable feedback from your audience.
- Conceptualize pieces of artwork with smaller-scale models or 3D modelling before submitting the design to us so we can scale it up, ready to be displayed in public
- Create large props to be used as part of your marketing campaigns, at events and trade shows or even for educational purposes.
- Immortalise important moments in your business, such as creating a bust of a retired CEO or a sculpture of an esteemed athlete.
- Convert your existing works of art into full-sized sculptures for personal or business reasons.
There are countless different reasons why you should consider using 3D CNC machining as a creative professional. If you’re a business looking for a unique way to display your business logo, mascot or other aspects of your business, then our specialist skills can help you create fabulous artwork that will help your business stand out from the rest of the competition.
Turning your designs into high-quality sculptures
With help from our world-class sculptors and designers, we can turn anything from a full SolidWorks file to a conceptual drawing into a fully-fledged sculpture while still offering you full control of the creative process and the final outcome. Even if you only have an idea of what you need, our team is more than happy to help you.
JH May is equipped with the latest 3D CNC machining facilities that offer large 5-axis milling, 3D printing, 3D scanning, SolidWorks CAD design, paint shop and electro-mechanical assembly. We have everything we need to create models, sculptures, prototypes and unique bespoke pieces to our clients.
With over 70 years of experience in the industry creating highly accurate and quality products for our clients, we’re both well-equipped and qualified for any job that you request of us. With our talented team of professionals, we can deliver excellent work while staying with your own budget and time constraints. Simply contact us for more information about our services and we’d be happy to help you turn your artwork into quality sculptures.